Creative Wave – 26th January
January 26, 2018
Read more blog entries
Happy Friday! Here’s Creative Wave!
- Some great pics of camouflage knitting (it was a new phenomenon for me too)
- We were listening to David Bowie in the office earlier this week, which lead to Jake showing us this absolute masterpiece of a video (Via Jake)
- A pleasingly frustrating video of gameplay from the most difficult game in the world, Trap Adventure 2
- D&AD have released a collaborative identity for it’s 2018 festival called Start With a Mark which invites everyone to take part by using their 3D painting tool, its a very satisfying way to waste a bit of time
- And finally, here is a really egg-sellent (SORRY NOT SORRY) Instagram feed (Via Marcus)
SONG OF THE WEEK
I was surprised that I hadn’t chosen this already, seeing as I put pretty much play The Go! Team on the office Sonos system whenever I get half a chance… This is very brassy and very uplifting!