Happy Friday everyone!! The office is very quiet today… so I hope that you’re all still catching up on Creative Wave whilst you’re out and about!!
- I went to Nicer Tuesdays last month and saw an inspiring and emotive talk by photographer and artist Luke Evans on his life and practice, its now up online so you can see it and be inspired too
- Tesco have opened up a new discount supermarket Jack’s to compete with the likes of Aldi and Lidl, I’ve been trying to find out more about the design… at first glance its giving me Kwik-Save flashbacks with a bit of a Brexit-y flavour
- This weekend marks the end of London Design Festival, all of the events and exhibitions listed here if you fancied a last minute trip
- QUALITY STREET PICK AND MIX!!! Will this mean no more tins with only coconut eclairs and toffee pennies come January? I hope so…
- Donald Tusk has been trolling Teresa May on his Instagram stories regarding the Brexit negotiations
SONG OF THE WEEK
I think I’ve featured Rebecca Lucy Taylor’s solo project Self Esteem on here before… she’s really really good and you should listen to the rest of her stuff too