- John Lewis (now John Lewis & Partners which is going to take a bit of getting used to) have had a rebrand along with a glorious new ad to launch it (you can read more about the rebrand here)
- And not wanting to be left out Debenhams have also had a rebrand and now invite you to ‘do a bit of Debenhams’ with the accompanying playful ad campaign
- This has been everywhere, but in case you missed it, here is Nike’s lastest inspirational campaign starring Colin Kaepernick (Alex)
- The Royal Society For Public Health have been urging people to give up social media for a month with Scroll Free September… I didn’t see this at the beginning of the month… probably because it wasn’t trending on Twitter
- MAC cosmetic’s latest campaign is really joyful and centres around how make up can make you feel more ‘you’
SONG OF THE WEEK
I’m not sure if I’ve shared this one before but this has been on the Sonos in the office a couple of times this week and it is a really nice and laidback tune.