Creative Wave – 5th January
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope that everyone’s first week back at work has been okay. Personally, it has been a struggle getting through my days without consuming a segment of a Terry’s Chocolate Orange every ten seconds, but I’m soldiering on.
Here is the first Creative Wave of 2018!
- Hey Duggee (a cartoon on CeeBeebies) has possibly produced the song of 2018 already. Here’s a clip of the phenomenon that is “The Stick Song” from Newsnight (Newsnight!)
- The City of London have released visuals of what London’s skyline will look like in 2026 after the construction of 13 new skyscrapers have been completed
- This was doing the rounds last year but thought it was worth sharing in case you missed it. Its a photo of a tiny seahorse carrying a cotton bud… which admittedly does sound pretty cute… but THINK ABOUT IT! COTTON BUDS SHOULD NOT BE IN OUR OCEANS!
- Ever wondered what Star Wars would sound like if it was soundtracked by Britney Spears? Well wonder no more!
- Amongst other revelations, Michael Wolff’s new book ‘Fire and Fury – Inside the Trump Whitehouse’ reveals the secret behind Trump’s impossible hairstyle
SONG OF THE WEEK
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND NICE AND IT MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY!
AND because its the New Year and because Justin Timberlake has a new song out…
BONUS SONG OF THE WEEK
FILTHY!? GO ON JUSTIN! This is really silly and I think its really great and it absolutely could NOT be the soundtrack to a Trolls movie.