Creative Wave – 4th September
We made it through the 4 day week! Phew! Here’s a Creative Wave to celebrate!
- These infared photographs of 1940s cinema audiences are fascinating, if a little voyeuristic
- The podcast series, 99 Percent Invisible looks at all things emoji and even manages to successfully submit a new one to the Unicode Consortium, it’s a really interesting listen!
- The Gudak app can turn your phone into a disposable camera for 99 cents, light leaks and lengthy processing times included! (Via Danny)
- AD OF THE WEEK is from IKEA (again… I’m not sponsored! Jason found this one!) Award Winning Memory Athlete, Yanjaa Wintersoul has memorised the 2018 IKEA Catalogue and is challenging IKEA staff and the general public to test her knowledge
- And finally, some one on Twitter realised that if you put “Michael” at the end of any lyric from Taylor Swifts new song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ it becomes a perfect Lucille Bluth quote. Daft but very funny.
TUNE OF THE WEEK
I’ve been banging on about this all week, but last weekend I went to see a 16 piece orchestra perform the hits of Destiny’s Child and it was THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN/HEARD (I’m not exaggerating)