Creative Wave – 25th September
September 25, 2017
Read more blog entries
Its been another busy week filled with shoots and business as usual for the Perfect Storm crew!
Here are five things we’ve loving…
- This guy spent a long time making a portrait by laying rows of crayons on top of each other… p cool
- The trailer for the new Wes Anderson file ‘Isle of Dogs’ is out and features a star studded cast (mostly as dogs)
- London Design Festival came to a close this weekend, but incase you missed it, here’s a run down of the 10 coolest installations
- Amelia Tait explains how Autumn became “a lifestyle instead of just a season”
- And I thought I’d give a shout out to a fantastic charity working to end period poverty – visit Bloody Good Period to find out more and to see how you can help
TUNE FOR THE WEEKEND
I heard this on the radio for the first time this week and BLOOMIN ’ECK ITS GREAT I don’t know how I’d missed it until now. It has a lot of good guitar-ing.
Image: Fox Searchlight Pictures