Creative Wave – 20th November
November 20, 2017
Read more blog entries
Another week, another #CreativeWave
- GREGGS ARE RELEASING AN ADVENT CALENDAR. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! (Via Lianne)
1a) And the response that followed them replacing the Baby Jesus in the Nativity with a sausage roll is also worth a look if you missed it!
- Burgerac is a p cool site dedicated to all things burger-y, and boy, does looking at it build up an appetite
- Timesh*ts – the clues in the name! Great parody film from BBDO Canada
- The record for most expensive painting was smashed earlier this week when an artwork, believed to be by Leonardo Da Vinci sold for $450m!
- I thought this was an interesting article from a week or so ago, it delves into the world of the Private Eye cartoonists
TUNE OF THE WEEK
Apparently these guys got their name from the 1977 docudrama Pumping Iron and they make pretty sweet music