Creative Wave – 18th September
September 18, 2017
Read more blog entries
Here are five things BBD Perfect Storm HQ have been loving this week.
- There have been worrying developments in the classical music world as the language of social media begins to infiltrate…
- The latest exhibition at the Wellcome Collection asks the question “Can Graphic Design Save Your Life?” and explores the use of graphic design across health and social care outputs. Its really interesting and definitely worth a visit
- A lovely collection of photos of fairground rides at night found by Present and Correct
- IDEO round up a neat selection of circular product solutions that may help to save the world
- The infamous “Trivago Woman” ads have been unavoidable – This week the actor who features in them, Gabrielle Miller, has been visiting the sites of her ads across London in a series of fun Instagram posts which are funny enough to sort of make up for them being EVERYWHERE
TUNE OF THE WEEK
PRODUCE 101 (Season 2) – PICK ME
This is a really great and catchy pop song, with some brilliant dancing to boot. What’s not to love?!
(Image: Roger Bail)