Creative Wave – 12th January
January 12, 2018
Read more blog entries
Two weeks down on 2018… 50 to go. Here’s your Creative Wave.
- Charlie Brooker appeared on Desert Island Discs last week, provided an insight into his life and whilst picking some top tracks including possibly the saddest song from The Magic Roundabout, definitely worth a listen
- This picture of a happy tree is sure to brighten your day
- I have featured Alex Norris and the brilliant Webcomic Name before, this week he’s been re-story-boarding Disney films. This is The Little Mermaid…
- Minimalist Japanese brand Muji have announced plans to open a hotel in Shenzhen, China
- I shared this on Slack earlier in the week, but its worth another share ICYMI – IKEA have released an ad that invites customers to wee on it with the offer of a discounted cot if they turn out to be preggers (p cool, but also p gross)
SONG OF THE WEEK
I know 0 about this band, but I really love this song!