Creative Wave – 14th July
Joyeux Vendredi a tous!
Here are your five things for this week…
- Its not an ad, but this is definitely my “thing of the week” – Southern Rail answer the question – “How do you get momentary respite from constant negative social sentiment and backlash for a eternally shite service?” Let the work experience kid run your twitter account (via Jamie)
- Although their company ethics may be a bit iffy to say the least… here’s a pretty strong ad from Uber showcasing the advantages of working for them over traditional means of employment
- Here’s a pretty bizarre/great selection of things made from orange peel (This also reminds me of Satsuma La Roux)
- Supermundane is one of my favourite illustrators. For a while, he’s been using masking tape to create large scale murals. Here’s a clip of the satisfying moment when all of the tape comes off!
- And finally… I went to see Baby Driver yesterday IT IS SO GOOD here’s the trailer. GO AND WATCH IT!
And this is your tune for the weekend….
The band’s latest album ‘Every Valley’, tells the chronicles coal mining in Wales and it is honestly one of the most beautiful things I’ve heard this year. Really moving and powerful – check it out if you get a chance, especially ‘You + Me’ featuring Lisa Jên Brown.